3. For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth.
6. who have borne witness of your love before the church. If you send them forward on their journey in a manner worthy of God, you will do well,
9. I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to have the preeminence among them, does not receive us.
10. Therefore, if I come, I will call to mind his deeds which he does, prating against us with malicious words. And not content with that, he himself does not receive the brethren, and forbids those who wish to, putting them out of the church.
11. Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God.
12. Demetrius has a good testimony from all, and from the truth itself. And we also bear witness, and you know that our testimony is true.