King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter
1. Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
4. And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.
6. Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
7. For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
8. Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
10. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should eat.
11. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
12. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.