New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter
3. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
8. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.
12. And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
14. Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
15. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
23. Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.