New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter
1. Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given orders to the churches of Galatia, so you must do also:
2. On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper, that there be no collections when I come.
3. And when I come, whomever you approve by your letters I will send to bear your gift to Jerusalem.
6. And it may be that I will remain, or even spend the winter with you, that you may send me on my journey, wherever I go.
7. For I do not wish to see you now on the way; but I hope to stay a while with you, if the Lord permits.
10. Now if Timothy comes, see that he may be with you without fear; for he does the work of the Lord, as I also do.
11. Therefore let no one despise him. But send him on his journey in peace, that he may come to me; for I am waiting for him with the brethren.
12. Now concerning our brother Apollos, I strongly urged him to come to you with the brethren, but he was quite unwilling to come at this time; however, he will come when he has a convenient time.
15. I urge you, brethren--you know the household of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have devoted themselves to the ministry of the saints--
17. I am glad about the coming of Stephanas, Fortunatus, and Achaicus, for what was lacking on your part they supplied.
19. The churches of Asia greet you. Aquila and Priscilla greet you heartily in the Lord, with the church that is in their house.