New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
6. These are the sons of Ehud, who were the heads of the fathers' houses of the inhabitants of Geba, and who forced them to move to Manahath
8. And Shaharaim had children in the country of Moab, after he had sent away Hushim and Baara his wives.
13. and Beriah and Shema, who were heads of their fathers' houses of the inhabitants of Aijalon, who drove out the inhabitants of Gath.
28. These were heads of the fathers' houses by their generations, chief men. These dwelt in Jerusalem.
32. and Mikloth, who begot Shimeah. They also dwelt alongside their relatives in Jerusalem, with their brethren.
38. Azel had six sons whose names were these Azrikam, Bocheru, Ishmael, Sheariah, Obadiah, and Hanan. All these were the sons of Azel.
39. And the sons of Eshek his brother were Ulam his firstborn, Jeush the second, and Eliphelet the third.