New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Now these were the sons of David who were born to him in Hebron The firstborn was Amnon, by Ahinoam the Jezreelitess; the second, Daniel, by Abigail the Carmelitess;
2. the third, Absalom the son of Maacah, the daughter of Talmai, king of Geshur; the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith;
4. These six were born to him in Hebron. There he reigned seven years and six months, and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty-three years.
5. And these were born to him in Jerusalem Shimea, Shobab, Nathan, and Solomon--four by Bathshua the daughter of Ammiel.
15. The sons of Josiah were Johanan the firstborn, the second Jehoiakim, the third Zedekiah, and the fourth Shallum.
19. The sons of Pedaiah were Zerubbabel and Shimei. The sons of Zerubbabel were Meshullam, Hananiah, Shelomith their sister,
21. The sons of Hananiah were Pelatiah and Jeshaiah, the sons of Rephaiah, the sons of Arnan, the sons of Obadiah, and the sons of Shechaniah.
22. The son of Shechaniah was Shemaiah. The sons of Shemaiah were Hattush, Igal, Bariah, Neariah, and Shaphat--six in all.