New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. The sons of Judah were Er, Onan, and Shelah. These three were born to him by the daughter of Shua, the Canaanitess. Er, the firstborn of Judah, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; so He killed him.
16. Now their sisters were Zeruiah and Abigail. And the sons of Zeruiah were Abishai, Joab, and Asahel--three.
18. Caleb the son of Hezron had children by Azubah, his wife, and by Jerioth. Now these were her sons Jesher, Shobab, and Ardon.
21. Now afterward Hezron went in to the daughter of Machir the father of Gilead, whom he married when he was sixty years old; and she bore him Segub.
23. (Geshur and Syria took from them the towns of Jair, with Kenath and its towns--sixty towns.) All these belonged to the sons of Machir the father of Gilead.
25. The sons of Jerahmeel, the firstborn of Hezron, were Ram, the firstborn, and Bunah, Oren, Ozem, and Ahijah.
32. The sons of Jada, the brother of Shammai, were Jether and Jonathan; Jether died without children.
34. Now Sheshan had no sons, only daughters. And Sheshan had an Egyptian servant whose name was Jarha.
42. The descendants of Caleb the brother of Jerahmeel were Mesha, his firstborn, who was the father of Ziph, and the sons of Mareshah the father of Hebron.
49. She also bore Shaaph the father of Madmannah, Sheva the father of Machbenah and the father of Gibea. And the daughter of Caleb was Achsah.
50. These were the descendants of Caleb The sons of Hur, the firstborn of Ephrathah, were Shobal the father of Kirjath Jearim,
52. And Shobal the father of Kirjath Jearim had descendants Haroeh, and half of the families of Manuhoth.
53. The families of Kirjath Jearim were the Ithrites, the Puthites, the Shumathites, and the Mishraites. From these came the Zorathites and the Eshtaolites.
54. The sons of Salma were Bethlehem, the Netophathites, Atroth Beth Joab, half of the Manahethites, and the Zorites.