New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
5. to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
7. in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility,
8. sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.
9. Exhort bondservants to be obedient to their own masters, to be well pleasing in all things, not answering back,
10. not pilfering, but showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things.
12. teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
14. who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.