New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. To the tune of 'Death of the Son.' A Psalm of David. I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
5. You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever.
6. O enemy, destructions are finished forever! And you have destroyed cities; Even their memory has perished.
8. He shall judge the world in righteousness, And He shall administer judgment for the peoples in uprightness.
10. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.
13. Have mercy on me, O Lord! Consider my trouble from those who hate me, You who lift me up from the gates of death,
14. That I may tell of all Your praise In the gates of the daughter of Zion. I will rejoice in Your salvation.
15. The nations have sunk down in the pit which they made; In the net which they hid, their own foot is caught.
16. The Lord is known by the judgment He executes; The wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Meditation. Selah
18. For the needy shall not always be forgotten; The expectation of the poor shall not perish forever.