New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
4. For a thousand years in Your sight Are like yesterday when it is past, And like a watch in the night.
5. You carry them away like a flood; They are like a sleep. In the morning they are like grass which grows up
10. The days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
15. Make us glad according to the days in which You have afflicted us, The years in which we have seen evil.