New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A Contemplation of Ethan the Ezrahite. I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations.
2. For I have said, "Mercy shall be built up forever; Your faithfulness You shall establish in the very heavens."
5. And the heavens will praise Your wonders, O Lord; Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the saints.
6. For who in the heavens can be compared to the Lord? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened to the Lord?
7. God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, And to be held in reverence by all those around Him.
10. You have broken Rahab in pieces, as one who is slain; You have scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm.
11. The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all its fullness, You have founded them.
14. Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before Your face.
15. Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! They walk, O Lord, in the light of Your countenance.
19. Then You spoke in a vision to Your holy one, And said "I have given help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people.
33. Nevertheless My lovingkindness I will not utterly take from him, Nor allow My faithfulness to fail.
37. It shall be established forever like the moon, Even like the faithful witness in the sky." Selah
39. You have renounced the covenant of Your servant; You have profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.
50. Remember, Lord, the reproach of Your servants-- How I bear in my bosom the reproach of all the many peoples,
51. With which Your enemies have reproached, O Lord, With which they have reproached the footsteps of Your anointed.