New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A song. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. To the Chief Musician. Set to 'Mahalath Leannoth.' A Contemplation of Heman the Ezrahite. O Lord, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before You.
5. Adrift among the dead, Like the slain who lie in the grave, Whom You remember no more, And who are cut off from Your hand.
8. You have put away my acquaintances far from me; You have made me an abomination to them; I am shut up, and I cannot get out;
9. My eye wastes away because of affliction. Lord, I have called daily upon You; I have stretched out my hands to You.
11. Shall Your lovingkindness be declared in the grave? Or Your faithfulness in the place of destruction?