King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
4. He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.
10. The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.
14. He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.
15. And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.
16. There shall be an handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains; the fruit thereof shall shake like Lebanon: and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
17. His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
19. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.