King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
4. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
6. God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
7. O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
8. The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
9. Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
13. Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
16. Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the Lord will dwell in it for ever.
17. The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
18. Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them.
21. But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
22. The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:
23. That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.
25. The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.
27. There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the princes of Judah and their council, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
30. Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war.
33. To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.