King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
6. He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.
7. He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
12. Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
15. I will offer unto thee burnt sacrifices of fatlings, with the incense of rams; I will offer bullocks with goats. Selah.