King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O Lord.
5. Thou therefore, O Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.
11. Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
12. For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
13. Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.
14. And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
16. But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.