King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.
10. Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.
12. For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
15. Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
18. He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
19. God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.
21. The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.
22. Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.