New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David when Nathan the prophet went to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions.
4. Against You, You only, have I sinned, And done this evil in Your sight-- That You may be found just when You speak, And blameless when You judge.
6. Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.
14. Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, The God of my salvation, And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.
17. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.