King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
10. My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
12. They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
16. For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.
19. But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
20. They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.