New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David the servant of the Lord. An oracle within my heart concerning the transgression of the wicked There is no fear of God before his eyes.
4. He devises wickedness on his bed; He sets himself in a way that is not good; He does not abhor evil.
6. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep; O Lord, You preserve man and beast.
7. How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.
8. They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures.
10. Oh, continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You, And Your righteousness to the upright in heart.