King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
6. For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
9. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
11. For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
12. Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.