New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A Psalm of David. Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle--
2. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, My shield and the One in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.
3. Lord, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You are mindful of him?
7. Stretch out Your hand from above; Rescue me and deliver me out of great waters, From the hand of foreigners,
11. Rescue me and deliver me from the hand of foreigners, Whose mouth speaks lying words, And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood--
12. That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; That our daughters may be as pillars, Sculptured in palace style;
13. That our barns may be full, Supplying all kinds of produce; That our sheep may bring forth thousands And ten thousands in our fields;
14. That our oxen may be well-laden; That there be no breaking in or going out; That there be no outcry in our streets.