New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A Psalm of David. Hear my prayer, O Lord, Give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness answer me, And in Your righteousness.
3. For the enemy has persecuted my soul; He has crushed my life to the ground; He has made me dwell in darkness, Like those who have long been dead.
7. Answer me speedily, O Lord; My spirit fails! Do not hide Your face from me, Lest I be like those who go down into the pit.
8. Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.
10. Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness.
11. Revive me, O Lord, for Your name's sake! For Your righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.