New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. Deliver me, O Lord, from evil men; Preserve me from violent men,
4. Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; Preserve me from violent men, Who have purposed to make my steps stumble.
5. The proud have hidden a snare for me, and cords; They have spread a net by the wayside; They have set traps for me. Selah
8. Do not grant, O Lord, the desires of the wicked; Do not further his wicked scheme, Lest they be exalted. Selah
10. Let burning coals fall upon them; Let them be cast into the fire, Into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
11. Let not a slanderer be established in the earth; Let evil hunt the violent man to overthrow him."