King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
4. Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
5. The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
8. Grant not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.
10. Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
11. Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.