King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
12. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
14. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
18. If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
21. Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?