King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
48. My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
73. Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
76. Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
78. Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
84. How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?
108. Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me thy judgments.
128. Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.
160. Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.