New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
7. The Lord is for me among those who help me; Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me.
12. They surrounded me like bees; They were quenched like a fire of thorns; For in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
15. The voice of rejoicing and salvation Is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly.
26. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! We have blessed you from the house of the Lord.
27. God is the Lord, And He has given us light; Bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.