King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
4. Remember me, O Lord, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;
5. That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.
7. Our fathers understood not thy wonders in Egypt; they remembered not the multitude of thy mercies; but provoked him at the sea, even at the Red sea.
9. He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness.
10. And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.
23. Therefore he said that he would destroy them, had not Moses his chosen stood before him in the breach, to turn away his wrath, lest he should destroy them.
38. And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
40. Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.
43. Many times did he deliver them; but they provoked him with their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity.
45. And he remembered for them his covenant, and repented according to the multitude of his mercies.
47. Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.