New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. I will behave wisely in a perfect way. Oh, when will You come to me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
3. I will set nothing wicked before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not cling to me.
5. Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, Him I will destroy; The one who has a haughty look and a proud heart, Him I will not endure.
6. My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, That they may dwell with me; He who walks in a perfect way, He shall serve me.
7. He who works deceit shall not dwell within my house; He who tells lies shall not continue in my presence.