New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
6. Listen, for I will speak of excellent things, And from the opening of my lips will come right things;
11. For wisdom is better than rubies, And all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her.
13. The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate.
24. When there were no depths I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water.
29. When He ass igned to the sea its limit, So that the waters would not transgress His command, When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
30. Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman; And I was daily His delight, Rejoicing always before Him,
34. Bless ed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.