King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
5. That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
7. And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
21. With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23. Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.