King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.
22. When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
23. For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
26. For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
32. But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.