King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
14. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
18. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
24. When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
28. Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
33. The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.