King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
11. If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;
12. If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
14. So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
16. For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
24. He that saith unto the wicked, Thou art righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:
27. Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.
29. Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.
31. And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.