New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
5. Everyone proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord; Though they join forces, none will go unpunished.
6. In mercy and truth Atonement is provided for iniquity; And by the fear of the Lord one departs from evil.
12. It is an abomination for kings to commit wickedness , For a throne is established by righteousness .
16. How much better to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.
32. He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.