King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
5. Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
12. It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.
15. In the light of the king's countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.
16. How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
22. Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.
32. He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.