New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
6. In the house of the righteous there is much treasure, But in the revenue of the wicked is trouble.
8. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, But the prayer of the upright is His delight.
9. The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, But He loves him who follows righteousness .
14. The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on foolishness .
21. Folly is joy to him who is destitute of discernment, But a man of understanding walks uprightly.
26. The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord, But the words of the pure are pleasant.