King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth: but the soul of the transgressors shall eat violence.
3. He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.
4. The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.
7. There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing: there is that maketh himself poor, yet hath great riches.
13. Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.
18. Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.
19. The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul: but it is abomination to fools to depart from evil.
22. A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.