New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the perversity of the unfaithful will destroy them.
5. The righteousness of the blameless will direct his way aright, But the wicked will fall by his own wickedness .
6. The righteousness of the upright will deliver them, But the unfaithful will be caught by their lust.
9. The hypocrite with his mouth destroys his neighbor, But through knowledge the righteous will be delivered.
10. When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices; And when the wicked perish, there is jubilation.
11. By the bless ing of the upright the city is exalted, But it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
20. Those who are of a perverse heart are an abomination to the Lord, But the blameless in their ways are His delight.
21. Though they join forces, the wicked will not go unpunished; But the posterity of the righteous will be delivered.
24. There is one who scatters, yet increases more; And there is one who withholds more than is right, But it leads to poverty.
26. The people will curse him who withholds grain, But bless ing will be on the head of him who sells it.
29. He who troubles his own house will inherit the wind, And the fool will be servant to the wise of heart.