King James Version
Next Chapter >>>
5. A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
11. If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
19. So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
21. She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22. How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23. Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
27. When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
32. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.