King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
4. And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.
5. And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.
6. And the Pharisees went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him.
7. But Jesus withdrew himself with his disciples to the sea: and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea,
8. And from Jerusalem, and from Idumaea, and from beyond Jordan; and they about Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they had heard what great things he did, came unto him.
9. And he spake to his disciples, that a small ship should wait on him because of the multitude, lest they should throng him.
10. For he had healed many; insomuch that they pressed upon him for to touch him, as many as had plagues.
11. And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
14. And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,
17. And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:
18. And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,
21. And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.
22. And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
27. No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
28. Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29. But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
32. And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
34. And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!