New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. The lot fell to the children of Joseph from the Jordan, by Jericho, to the waters of Jericho on the east, to the wilderness that goes up from Jericho through the mountains to Bethel,
3. and went down westward to the boundary of the Japhletites, as far as the boundary of Lower Beth Horon to Gezer; and it ended at the sea.
5. The border of the children of Ephraim, according to their families, was thus The border of their inheritance on the east side was Ataroth Addar as far as Upper Beth Horon.
6. And the border went out toward the sea on the north side of Michmethath; then the border went around eastward to Taanath Shiloh, and passed by it on the east of Janohah.
7. Then it went down from Janohah to Ataroth and Naarah, reached to Jericho, and came out at the Jordan.
8. The border went out from Tappuah westward to the Brook Kanah, and it ended at the sea. This was the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Ephraim according to their families.
9. The separate cities for the children of Ephraim were among the inheritance of the children of Manasseh, all the cities with their villages.