King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
4. He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?
15. Whom, though I were righteous, yet would I not answer, but I would make supplication to my judge.
16. If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.
20. If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.
24. The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
32. For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.