New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
4. After it a voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice, And He does not restrain them when His voice is heard.
6. For He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth'; Likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength.
9. From the chamber of the south comes the whirlwind, And cold from the scattering winds of the north.
12. And they swirl about, being turned by His guidance, That they may do whatever He commands them On the face of the whole earth.
16. Do you know how the clouds are balanced, Those wondrous works of Him who is perfect in knowledge?
20. Should He be told that I wish to speak? If a man were to speak, surely he would be swallowed up.
21. Even now men cannot look at the light when it is bright in the skies, When the wind has passed and cleared them.
23. As for the Almighty, we cannot find Him; He is excellent in power, In judgment and abundant justice; He does not oppress.