King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
7. He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, he doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted.
11. If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
16. Even so would he have removed thee out of the strait into a broad place, where there is no straitness; and that which should be set on thy table should be full of fatness.
18. Because there is wrath, beware lest he take thee away with his stroke: then a great ransom cannot deliver thee.
32. With clouds he covereth the light; and commandeth it not to shine by the cloud that cometh betwixt.