King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. For thou saidst, What advantage will it be unto thee? and, What profit shall I have, if I be cleansed from my sin?
6. If thou sinnest, what doest thou against him? or if thy transgressions be multiplied, what doest thou unto him?
9. By reason of the multitude of oppressions they make the oppressed to cry: they cry out by reason of the arm of the mighty.
11. Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?
14. Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.
15. But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he knoweth it not in great extremity: