New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
10. Therefore listen to me, you men of understanding Far be it from God to do wickedness, And from the Almighty to commit iniquity.
19. Yet He is not partial to princes, Nor does He regard the rich more than the poor; For they are all the work of His hands.
20. In a moment they die, in the middle of the night; The people are shaken and pass away; The mighty are taken away without a hand.
29. When He gives quietness, who then can make trouble? And when He hides His face, who then can see Him, Whether it is against a nation or a man alone?--
33. Should He repay it according to your terms, Just because you disavow it? You must choose, and not I; Therefore speak what you know.