King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
15. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
23. If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
24. Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
26. He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
27. He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;