King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. Then was kindled the wrath of Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite, of the kindred of Ram: against Job was his wrath kindled, because he justified himself rather than God.
3. Also against his three friends was his wrath kindled, because they had found no answer, and yet had condemned Job.
5. When Elihu saw that there was no answer in the mouth of these three men, then his wrath was kindled.
6. And Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite answered and said, I am young, and ye are very old; wherefore I was afraid, and durst not shew you mine opinion.
11. Behold, I waited for your words; I gave ear to your reasons, whilst ye searched out what to say.
12. Yea, I attended unto you, and, behold, there was none of you that convinced Job, or that answered his words:
21. Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.